FALLIN’ IN LOVE WITH CHUT THAI

by - 1:13 AM

It was on 24 September when I got one day cultural trip with my exchange friends and some Thai buddies. We went to Nakhon Pathom district to visit Sampran Riverside. If you guys want to get closer with Thai culture, I recommend this place for you all because it’s only 1 hour from Bangkok. And anyway they also provide hotel inside the area. So, what we got in there? 

First of our arrival, we were greeted by A Bamboo Dance. This is like a challenging dance I think, because you need to jump and make sure your feet aren’t stuck in the middle of the bamboos. But, it’s fun. It looks easy when my friends tried to play on it, but when my turn came, I was not as good as them -_- I guess, I’m not good at dancing at all. You know, if you can dance like hip hop dance or something like that. I believe, you will look sooo damn COOL! That’s why I love Justin Bieber HAHAHA. Wanna try?



And, we were introduced with The Secret of Thai Massage’s Recipe Ingredients. Opss, too long title. But yeah, the receipt just use organic kitchen’s ingredients such as ginger, turmeric, lemongrass, etc. Then, all of the ingredients mashed together with mortar and pestle. After that, wrapped them into calico cloth. And cooled for approximately one week. So finally, you can use it for your body as the massage therapy. #FYI, I suggest you to cover your skin with some leaves, I don’t know what kind of leaf that you can use because the guide didn’t tell me and unfortunately I didn’t ask her too hehe. Hmm, I think you can use the leaf from banana’s tree. Do you know it right? Yeah, the leaves will reduce the yellow spot of turmeric on your body, If you don’t want to get yellow spot on your body so you have to cover it. But if you want to be part of MINIONS.. ahh you know lah what I mean LOL.



Moved to MUA THAI! Have you tried Mua Thai before? Me? I prefer drawing than boxing *ops. As we know that Mua Thai is the most popular thing in Thailand. Even in my country, Indonesia, there’s a lot of Mua Thai Courses. Besides, this can built your body (for men) this also useful to protect from criminals (for girls). Because the crime rank in my country is still high, such as pickpocketing, murder, rape etc. But, don’t worry! Don’t be afraid to visit my country just because of my words hahaha. It still save if you don’t go alone to the quite zone and hmm depends on the country, district, and area. In Bali (my hometown) I promise, you will save. Because I always keep an eye for you *CIAHHHAHA.

THEN WHAT SOMEHING THAT MAKE ME FALLIN’ IN LOVE IN THERE?

Don't scroll down! Please read this first :3 So anyway I’m so excited and interested with kind of clothes, fashion and stuff like that (although they can't make me look like Behati, Cara even Kendall but I love them!). And, finally I tried Thai Traditional costume! *aww. I forgot to ask the name of this costume. But, I still have GOOGLE to help my solution haha. So I got information on Wikipedia that said this is called CHUT THAI, which means Thai Outfit. If you think this is not Chut Thai, could you please tell me the right one on the comment box? Thanks. Anyway, I was so lucky to get the gorgeous color of this costume, I got GOLD one!




Do you know orchid? Well, learned to make an arrangement of orchid. I'm not sure what this is for, but the guide put the flower on my head. 
LET’S PLAY WITH CLAY!
Honestly, this is my first time to make something from clay. It easy if you follow the instructor, because I was not following him hehe. But it’s not bad too. And lucky us (me and my friends) got free for our elephant clay to bring home, sooo interesting! Then we also tried to make a fish from coconut tree's leaves. They said the fish is traditional toy in Thai which had used as a toy for a long time ago. Before, almost all of children play with this fish and made it by themselves. Oh. Before we played with clay, we got opportunity to learn Thai Traditional Dancing. Like you play with your hand and repeat it again. Ugh, I can’t explain. But maybe this picture can help you to imagine how I dance. Ok, Don't laugh at me. This is candid seriously!

IS THAT ALL?
Hmm, NO! Before going home we were presented by an Elephant Show! There were 3 elephants, and one of them (the smallest one) is so cutee. I think she’s the smartest elephant in that show. Even she can laugh! That’s awesome. After the Elephant Show, we were going to mini stadium to see Thai Cultural Show. This show presented all of the elements of Thai Culture into one. So AMAZING! Until I can’t explain what was going in that show. Even, I don't have the pictures of them *sorry. Curious? Then yo have to visit this place :P You won’t regret! And actually, there’s still a lot of thing that you can find in this place. Just take your time in there, It will be FUN! *SAY FUN* yeah!




Thanks for reading, XOXO. 
Warm hugs 
Nita-

You May Also Like

7 Comment

  1. Love the SAY FUN part at the end :P Also glad to know that we can fight Muay Thai now ;-) Furthermore I still want to see you dance! Also your graphics in your posts are really cool and I'm sure we're all ignoring what you tell us to ignore ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like I'm your Fans, right? =D haha. Exactly! LOL even my picture can tell how bad I am at dancing T___T ugh. I have a reason like I want my readers enjoy and interested while they're reading my blog :D

      Delete
    2. Good job! When this semester comes to an end I would be happy if you would write a review about your Thailand adventure on www.my-thai.org? Dai mai? ;-)

      Does it only sound like you're my fan? :P Either way, appreciate it! :)

      Delete
    3. Oh great!I'd love to! I will consider about the content then. Dai ka Ajarn :D
      LOL, to be honest that's TRUE :p I like your style while teaching it's FUN!

      Delete
    4. That's the right answer! :D Thanks. And I hope you will say such nice things also after the exam ;-)

      Delete
    5. with pleasure! LOL I hope so :X pfftttt

      Delete
  2. wahh kereennn .. tapi ada juga tutorial Cara Termudah untuk melakukan sesuatu cuy...

    ReplyDelete